Holiday Activity Days are once again taking place this summer on the following dates:
Monday 2nd August Gorge Walking FULL
Tuesday 3rd August Canoeing Day FULL
Wednesday 4th August Caving Day FULL
Thursday 5th August Climbing Day FULL
Friday 6th August Laser Tag/Archery/ Stand Up Paddleboard FULL
Additional Date added: Monday 9th August Laser Tag/Archery/Stand Up Padddleboard FULL
These action packed days take place in the school holidays and cost £35 a person for each day (£29 a person if you are a member of the Maes y Lade Out There Club) and are for young people aged 8-11 Juniors and 11-15 seniors). You can book in for the latest Holiday Activity Days at Maes y Lade by clicking on the link below. We also have some free places on this week available thanks to Powys Summer of Fun Funding, please email email@example.com to find out how you can access these places.
Drop off is at 8:30 am each day at the bus stop by the Village Hall (LD3 0SZ) just down from Maes y Lade and pick up is at the same place at 5:00 pm.
Things you need to bring with you:
* Packed Lunch
* Drink (we recommend minimum1 litre)
* Complete change of clothes and towel if taking part in water based activities or activities like Caving, Gorge Walking, Canoeing and Stand Up Paddleboard.
* For Gorge Walking, Canoeing and Stand Up Paddleboard you will need a pair of trainers you don’t mind getting wet.
* Any personal medication that you may need.
* Facemask for minibus travel.
* Sun cream and Cap if weather is hot and Hat and Gloves if weather is colder!
* A small rucksack for all your things