Holiday Activity Days are once again taking place this Spring in the Easter Holidays and also this Summer in the Summer Holidays on the dates below. Please note all activities are subject to the weather conditions and in some cases river levels on the day and may have to be changed at short notice.
Tues 19th April – Gorge Day
Weds 20th April – Canoe Day
Thurs 21st April – Stand Up Paddleboard/Laser Tag and Archery
Fri 22nd April – Climbing Day (Mountain Day if weather not suitable for outdoor climbing)
Mon 18th July – Stand Up Paddleboard/ Bushcraft FULL
Tues 19th July – Mountain Climb /Laser Tag FULL
Weds 20th July – Climbing and Abseiling FULL
Thurs 21st July – Gorge Day FULL
Friday 22nd July – Canoeing / Kayaking FULL
These action packed days take place in the school holidays and cost £36 a person for each day (£30 a person if you are a member of the Maes y Lade Out There Club) and are for young people aged 8-11 Juniors and 11-15 seniors). You can book in for the latest Holiday Activity Days at Maes y Lade by clicking on the link below.
Drop off is at 8:30 am each day at the bus stop by the Village Hall (LD3 0SZ) just down from Maes y Lade and pick up is at the same place at 5:00 pm.
Things you need to bring with you:
* Packed Lunch
* Drink (we recommend minimum1 litre)
* Complete change of clothes and towel if taking part in water based activities or activities like Caving, Gorge Walking, Canoeing and Stand Up Paddleboard.
* For Gorge Walking, Canoeing and Stand Up Paddleboard you will need a pair of trainers you don’t mind getting wet.
* Any personal medication that you may need.
* Sun cream and Cap if weather is hot and Hat and Gloves if weather is colder!
* A small rucksack for all your things